Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief lets you say goodbye to seasonal congestion
I bid a fond farewell to icy cold temperatures, snow and high heating bills last weekend by opening all the windows in my home and letting Mother Nature inside! Within minutes my annual seasonal congestion began and I was chained to my box of tissues. While saline rinses help with my seasonal suffering they certainly don’t eliminate the accompanying congestion, which is brutal during April and May. Next time I open the windows and venture outdoors for a play date with My Little Guy I’ll be prepared thanks to Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief.
Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief is a natural supplement featuring Butterbur, a powerful plant that grows wild along rivers, ditches and marshes worldwide. Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief is a terrific solution for seasonal congestion because it doesn’t cause drowsiness, dry mouth or jitteriness allowing me to maintain an active outdoor lifestyle. Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief is drug-free, alcohol free, dye-free and gluten free and that’s important to me. My daughter who is gluten-intolerant suffers with seasonal congestion too and neither of us want to fill our bodies with artificial ingredients.
Breathe easy and give back with Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief Project
Zarbee’s Naturals recently launched the Seasonal Relief Project, an informative website that provides educational information; natural wellness tips plus money saving product coupons and samples. With just a few mouse clicks you can receive customized tips that’ll have you breathing easier. After you try Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief with Butterbur Ze339 be sure to visit the Seasonal Relief Project and tell them about your experience. They’ll donate to one of these four causes of your choice: Fresh Air Fund, Children & Nature Network, Moms Clean Air Force and Healthy Child Healthy World. I love companies that give back, don’t you!!
Leslie’s Tips To Combat Seasonal Congestion
I’ve been suffering with seasonal congestion most of my life. The following tips don’t eliminate my symptoms but they sure do keep them at bay.
- Thorough and frequent hand washing. And remember to keep your hands away for your nose, eyes and face.
- Change air filters in your home each season.
- Keep doors and windows to your home shut and crank up the air conditioner.
- Traveling by car? Shut those windows and close the sunroof too.
- Avoid prolonged activity outdoors on dry, windy days. My seasonal congestion is almost non-existent right after a spring shower.
Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief, which is intended for children 12 years of age and older is available over the counter at CVS and Target
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.