Disclosure: As a Tastefully Simple Blogger I’ll be receiving products throughout the upcoming year to review and giveaway. The opinions expressed are always my own.
When I think about party food, the first thing that pops into my mind is dip. Savory dips served with chips and crackers are a substantial snack that satiates my hunger. Lighter dips like salsa served with veggies whet my appetite without weighing me down or filling me up. No matter the spread or smear, dips are a universal favorite loved by all, especially when they’re prepared with one of Tastefully Simple’s delicious products!
I was Blessed to receive Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix for Review
One of the things I appreciate about Tastefully Simple products is that they can be used to create a variety of wonderful dishes. Every product package includes easy to follow directions that require two ingredients or less. It doesn’t get any easier than that. If you’re feeling adventurous and would like to use the product in an exciting new way there are “Tasty Tips” or “More Ways to Mix It Up” included on each package.
I Use Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix to create mouthwatering recipes
When Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix is combined with softened cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and heated in the microwave, you get a gooey, irresistible (and addictive) spread loaded with cheesy goodness! I like to serve Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip with big chunks of bread made with Bountiful Beer Bread Mix®. If you prefer your spreads cold, Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix can be made into a festive, chilled cheese ball. Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix can also be used to create quick and creamy pasta sauce, Asiago Alfredo Spinach Pizza or a filling for stuffed mushroom caps.
For more creative ways to use Tastefully Simple’s products check out the recipes on their website. That’s where I found the recipe for Asiago Alfredo Strata. I made this dish on a cool fall evening not too long ago and it was a smashing success. It can be assembled and refrigerated in advance and baked when you’re ready to serve. It’s ideal for a light supper, afternoon brunch or hearty weekend breakfast.
- 1 lb. loaf Italian bread, cut into 1" cubes
- 12 oz. bag frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 6 eggs
- 2½ cups milk
- 2 packets Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip Mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In greased 9 x 13 baking dish layer half of the bread cubes, top with broccoli, 1 cup of cheese and the remaining bread cubes.
- In large bowl beat eggs, milk, dip mix and salt and pepper; pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Uncover dish and sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350° and bake 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and cheese is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
To learn more about Tastefully Simple’s business opportunities or to find a host or party in your area visit www.tastefullysimple.com or connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and their blog, The Delicious Dish